I would love to play your game but I am running Linux. Could you export a Linux version? I would really appreciate it.
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Chaos Party is a party-game where the rules are ever changing.
All art and font is attributed to www.kenney.nl.
- Austin Mack (madhattah99.itch.io) - gameplay programming, UI programming, and UI setup, start game mechanics, movement
- Will Nations (willnationsdev.itch.io) - gameplay programming, rules programming, score management, UI
- Score points by picking up balls!
- Can only pick up 1 of each color ball, 4 balls in total
- Rules change every 20 seconds
- Rules can be changed by the player, by pressing the Circle or B buttons on a controller or V or shift on the keyboard (V for Player 1 and Shift for Player 2)
- PS4/Xbox Controller Compatable
- Press Cross and A to join the game
- Move with the left joystick
- Change the rules by pressing Circle or B
- Leave the game by pressing Circle or B (before game starts)
- Two-Player Keyboard
- Press [B] to join as Player 1 and [Ctrl] to join as Player 2
- Player 1 moves with the W,A,S,D keys
- Leave the game by pressing:
- Player 1 leaves by pressing [V] (before game starts)
- Player 2 leaves by pressing [Shift] (before game starts)
- Player 2 moves with the arrow keys
- Change the rules to potentially put them in your favor by pressing:
- Player1: V
- Player2: [Shift]
If you need support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.